My goal is to learn about the world my entire life. “Each one of us adds a little to our understanding of Nature, and from all the facts assembled arises a certain grandeur.” – Aristotle as quoted by Bradford Washburn.
My tendency is to analyze whatever I come across. My guess is I over quantify the world; probably a result of over forty years as an engineer.
This site focuses on capturing what I learn. My interests include
- Books – mainly nonfiction
- Fitness: hiking, running, and walking. How to maintain fitness as we age
- History and Politics
- Investing and Economic history
- Nature: Learning about the flora, fauna, and geology wherever I travel
- Religion and Philosophy
- Science: biology, botany, neuroscience, physics
- Technology: electronics, neural engineering
- Travel – Learning from around the world
Well, that’s a little about me. Hope to see you on a hike or walk.